- Students in grades 1 through 12
Please see all updated information on the Audubon Preschool Site.
Melissa Chisholm (Grades 3F-06)
Heather Weil (Grades 07-12)
Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Registration is by appointment only.
Pre-Registration for children entering Kindergarten in the Audubon Public School District for the 2023-2024 school year is now open.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be five years old on or before October 1, 2023.
- Parents/Guardians of students must complete BOTH Online Pre-Registration and In-Person Registration.
- Pre-Registration is the first step to enrolling your child in kindergarten.
- See the Registration Page for Haviland Avenue School for the most up to date and specific information.
In-Person Registration will be held at Haviland Avenue School in the Library on:
April 26, 2023
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
April 27, 2023
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Complete the Online Pre-Registration
- Please print and complete the Preschool/Kindergarten Packet prior to In-Person Registration. This packet can be completed and printed.
Please ensure you have completed the Online Pre-Registration and Kindergarten Packet prior to the In-Person event. Other information required for registration such as Proof of Residency (please view scroll down to the Proof of Residency section for more detailed information), Physical Exam reports, Vaccination records, and other required information can be found below:
Grade 1 to Grade 12 Registration
To register for Grade 1 to Grade 12, please follow the process below.
- Complete Online Pre-Registration
- Complete the Registration Packets below:
- Grades 1 - 5 Packet
- Grades 6 - 12 Packet
- Set up an appointment (by phone or email) with the registrar to complete the registration process. Please ensure that you have completed the Online Pre-Registration and have the completed Registration Forms when you meet with the registrar. Kindergarten students registered at in-person Pre-Registration in April do make have to make an additional appointment.
Please view the Registration Requirements below to ensure an efficient registration process for the student.
To complete the Registration Process, the new student MUST be accompanied by Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) during the registration unless:
- The student is not living with a parent or guardian, then he/she must establish proof of residence in the borough and present appropriate domicile papers.
- The student is eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- The student is an emancipated minor.
Obtain a Tuition Authorization Form from the Mary Bray School prior to beginning the registration process in Audubon. Please call 931-7807 (x208) for more information.
Students cannot begin school if proof of immunization is not complete.
Complete immunization record must be submitted upon registration. It must show the month, day, and year of each vaccine your child has received to date. The record should indicate the student’s name, the name of the doctor or clinic, and the signature and/or stamp of the doctor as well.
Appropriate Physical Examination Form must have been completed within the last 365 days, signed by your child’s physician, and returned to the school within 30 days of enrollment. The school nurse will review health records and may contact the parents/legal guardian for further information.
Two (2) Proofs of Residency (1 Primary and 1 Secondary) must be submitted upon registration along with all information listed under Student Records, and (if applicable) Custody Papers indicating Primary Parent and/or State Agency Papers.
Primary Proof of Residency
- Property Mortgage Bill (less than 60 days)
- Property Tax Bill (less than 60 days)
- Lease Agreement (less than 60 days)
- Tuition Authorization (Mt. Ephraim)
- Housing Agreement (Audubon Park)
Secondary Proof of Residency
- Recent Utility Bill (less than 60 days)
- Water and Sewer
- Original Birth Certificate
- Transfer Card, Report Card, Transcript, and Test Scores from previous school
- Immunization Records
- Physical/Health Records
Proofs of Residency must show parent(s)/guardian(s) legal name. A lease must have a current date that is consistent with the school year. If none of the residency requirements have the parent(s)/guardian(s) name, a notarized residency affidavit from both the district resident and the parent/guardian must be submitted. This form is available from the Registrar.